Sunday, December 29, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ZACCHEAUS"

I was involved in auto crash in the year 2010 where I sustained multiple fractures. I have undergone several surgery. It has since been treated but with implants in my both my left hand and leg and shortening of about 4cm on the left leg. The surgery for the correction of the shortening was done on the 24th October, 2013. My prayer requests is for the speedy recovery of the lengthening and perfection of the good work God has started. To come out quicker, faster and a better person so as to return the glory to God.


Daily Moments With God Prayer 
 Thank you Father for completing what you have begun.  Father you are so good.   You are so faithful.  You are so true.  Father thank you for taking Zacchaeus through each of these surgeries safely.   Father thank you for how you watched over him in the accident and how you have kept him during this time.   Now Father we ask for a quick recover for this last surgical procedure.  We thank you for sealing his testimony.  We thank you for moving and manifesting and making a way out of no way.  Father thank you for healing him and delivering him.   For causing your glory to be seen upon his life.  Father perfect your work.   He shall give you the glory in Jesus name.  Amen.

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/Daily_Prayer_Request.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to buy s small plot of land and I want yo build a house. I have 3 girls and I don't have enough money.Please do pray for me getting a job..to make my needs happen

Daily Moments With God said...

Father thank you for moving and manifesting in this situation. Father open up the doors for employment. Father show forth your favor with a job so that they can build the home they desire. We ask that you do it now in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...