Sunday, December 29, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "WENDY"

Peace of mind, to feel it in my heart that my boys are gonna be fine. I have a 2 month old baby boy and I just lost my job. I would love you to help pray for me to get a job so I can raise my boys properly.


Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Father thank you for Wendy. Thank you for moving and manifesting in and through her life.  Father thank you for open doors in her life.  Father she needs a job.  She needs for you to move and manifest on her behalf.  To show her favor concerning a job.   Father help her.   Father provide for every need she has for her and her boys.  Father give her favor with you and with man.   Father do what only you can in Jesus name.   Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/Daily_Prayer_Request.php

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...