Monday, December 30, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "TARRIAL"

I pray for my cousin Ebony with health issues that she may get well. I pray for health, wealth and happiness for my family and myself. I also would like to pray a special prayer for my neighbors. They are going through something that maked them react in not so nice behaviors.

 Daily Moments With God Prayer 
 Father we lift up Tarrial before you right now.   Father thank you for her family.   For her cousin Ebony.  Father touch Ebony's body right now.   Move in it.   Father cause everything in her to come in alignment with your word of healing.  Father we also lift up her family.   Father heal them, set them free, and meet every need of their lives.   Father you know what her neighbors need.  Father give them direction right now.    Father cause their actions to line up with your word in Jesus name we do pray.   Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...