Sunday, December 29, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ANONYMOUS"

I'm a girl, I'm 19 years old and will be 20 in 2014. I'm facing problem - a POCK-MARKED face with pimples. I'm so wretched. This is so terrible for me, I always feel complex when I communicate with others..boys, girls, younger, older,relative ... everyone. I always want to hide my face. I'm so inferiority complex. I always look at a skin without defect of other girls and wish I have the same. I need a rapid healing from God.

Pray for me, please. I'm a girl so this trouble is very very terrible for me. Pray with me please.
God Bless all of You my family in Jesus Name. Amen.


Daily Moments With God Prayer
Father I thank you for our family member.   I thank you for her life.   Father I thank you for the anointing, power, and calling upon her life.  Father right now we ask that you touch her body.  Father we know nothing is too hard for you.   You are the healer.  Father heal her inwardly and outwardly.  Father take away the complex that she is feeling and replace it with confidence.  Father let her be confident in who she is in you and not worry about the outward.    Father you are well able to heal both ... but we ask that her confidence always be in you no matter what her outer body appearance is.   In Jesus name.   Amen.   
Always remember it is not based on your outward appearance.   You are a spirit being and God is looking for those who worship Him in  Spirit and truth.    There are many that are beautiful on the outside and not so beautiful on the inside.    If you have a moment ... take a look at this video.   Against all odds ... He recognized who he is in God.    Beyond the outer exterior is a powerful man of God that is leading the multitude to the Lord.   Amen.  ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13N6gAlhAqg

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/Daily_Prayer_Request.php

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...