Sunday, December 29, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "ANONYMOUS"

My husband and I have had a marriage full of ups and downs since the beginning. We've broken up more times than we should've been seeking Gods help. He's a pastor, and his focus on ministry has been clouded. We are currently on another split, but I'm really seeking God for divine restoration and revival in our hearts. We both love ministry, but somewhere we lost sight of our home and spouse is our first ministry. He is speaking of leaving the church and I know that is not Gods will for him to do. I know if we truly rely on God and not ourselves, for change in our marriage and ministry things will work together the way God intended. I love my husband and I believe he loves me, but we just don't know how to fix what's been broken in our home. I don't want to see him go, not from home or the church! Please pray for us!

Daily Moments With God Prayer 
 Father thank you for these your servants.  Father thank you for this marriage.  Father right now we ask that you move and manifest in this marriage.  Father heal the hurt and fix what has been broken.  Father  I lift up the man of God before you right now.  Show him his house.  Father let him minister in his house.  Father let the healing begin in his house.  Father you brought them together.   You gave them the assignment.   Father we pray that the assignment will be fulfilled.  Both in the ministry and in the home.  Father do what only you can in Jesus name.  amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...