Tuesday, December 31, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "JENNIFER"

Good day. I am requesting for your powerful prayers please help me to pray for my auntie Mary Grace dela Pacion and mother Francia Goto. my auntie has been fighting for kidney failure for too long and has affecting other parts of her body her left eyes is becoming blind it can only see light and a little. please pray for her to get back the body she has before :( also I am pleasing you all to pray for my mother who has thyroid in blood please pray to heal them. I believe in miracle I believe in God I believe in our powerful prayers. Thank you in advance. God bless.
 
 
Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Father thank you for your healing power resting on Jennifer's mom and  aunt.  Father you are Jehovah Rapha.  Father manifest your word of healing in both Mary and Francia.  Father there is nothing to hard for you.  Father there is nothing to hard for you.  Not kidneys, not blindness, not thyroid's ... nothing.  So Father we ask that your healing take place in each of their bodies right now in Jesus name.  Amen.  
 


 If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...