Monday, December 30, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FOR "LAUREN"

(KEY PRAYER POINT FOR THIS REQUEST IS SALVATION)

Father I pray for the restoration of my relationship with the love of my life,any demonic spirits sent to destroy this relationship,I rebuke them by the fire and power in Jesus Name. I pray for the salvation of my partner,may he experience Your love,grace,mercy,forgiveness,faithfulness...may he come to salvation to have a personal relationship with You.I pray for this to come about swiftly in Jesus Name. Amen. 


Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Lauren we need to focus on his salvation first and foremost.    After he gets saved and is committed to God then God can at that point lead and guide you both as to what his perfect plan is for each of your lives.    But I can't pray for for restoration of a relationship where one person is walking in God's word and the other is not saved.  

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...