Monday, December 30, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "LUCINDA"

I pray for all that need Jesus right now. Also please pray for my children in our struggle with drugs. I've been sober and clean 2yrs 8mth but my children are struggling with my mistakes. They learn what they see I'm finding it hard forgiving myself for my past. I pray everyday that we can overcome our battles with all our might. 

 Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Father thank you for Lucinda.  Thank you for the freedom that you have given her.  Father thank you that her testimony is great and many lives will be changed.   Now Father we pray that the curse be broken.  The curse of drug addiction that attached itself to her kids.   Father we plead the blood of Jesus over their lives and we pray for your divine intervention.  Father they need you.   Father meet them at their point of need.  Save them and set them free in Jesus name.  Amen.  

If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...