Tuesday, December 31, 2013

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "PATTIE"

First and for most I want to thank God for the many blessing he has bestowed on my family and I. The latest miracle was when he brought Tim the father of my kids to Minnesota just racently and I truly believe after 10yrs apart he is meant for me but the sad part is he at first closed the door to his past or so I thought he is struggling and I had told him you're here for a reason because God wouldn't have placed you where you're at but he is still not convinced about that door and I'm praying that he listens to God and opens his heart because we need him back onto the path he use to be and that is having God in his Life. I need some major prayers and also I need to pass my exam to become an X-ray tech but first I waiting on my readmission in order to take it I just submitted my application. Please help me.

Daily Moments With God Prayer 
Father we lift up Tim before you.  We pray for his salvation right now.  Father we bind up everything that is going on in his life that is against your will and your word.  Father we pray that he surrenders to you completely right now.  Father thank you for continuing to open doors in Pattie's life.   Thank you that she will be readmitted ins school and complete her coursework and become a tech.   In Jesus name.  Amen.  


If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...