Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prayer For Today - November 1, 2011 (Asking God To Be God Of The Breakthrough For His People)

Father I lift up your people before you today.   I ask that you watch over them.   I ask that you heal them.   I ask that you restore them.   I pray right now for those that are sick.   I ask that you show yourself as Jehovah Ropha to them.   For you said in Exodus that you are the God that healeth us and that  you would take sickness and disease from the midst of us.    Father there are many who can't pray for themselves.   Whether it be because of what is going on in their body or because they just don't know how or what to pray.   I lift them up before you today.   I ask for your power and your presence to overtake them today.   I ask that you flow through their body.   From the crown of their head to the soles of their feet and regenerate them.    Renew them, revive them, strengthen them.    Not just their physical bodies but their minds.   Renew their minds to who you are.   So that they can see and know that you are God.   You are God of everything.   Let your people see you as "Baal Perazim" today.....God of the breakthrough.   Breakthrough in their healing.   Breakthrough in their finances.   Breakthrough in their situations.    Father bring a breakthrough for your people so that they can break out of what ever is holding the captive.   Whatever is keeping them outside of your word and your will.   Be God today.   Be who you are to your people.  

In Jesus name I pray....Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...