Thursday, November 3, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY - November 3, 2011 (That The Distractions Of Bills, Sickness, Hurt, & Pain Be Removed)

Father I thank you for this day.   I thank you for waking us up this morning and allowing us to represent you.   I ask that you touch your people today.   That you wake them up.  That you strengthen them.   That you show them your love and compassion for them.   I pray for their strength today.   That they be strengthened in you.   That your power flow through them.   That your anointing flow upon them.    Father I pray that they recognize you today.   That they recognize you in their breadth.  That they recognize you in their walk.   Not just what they do ..... but in the fact that they are able to walk today.    Father I pray that they see you.   Not just in people all around .... but when they look in the mirror.   I pray that they see you in themselves.   

Father today is a new day.   I thank you because you said that your mercies are renewed every day.   Father I thank you for pouring out your mercy on your people.   For allowing us another opportunity to get it right.   To be a representation of who you are.   

I ask that you move for your people today.   I ask that distractions be removed from their lives.   Father bills are distracting.   Sickness is distracting.    Hurt and Pain are distracting.   I speak to those things in the lives of your people and command them to be removed.    I command sickness to go.   I command bills to be paid.   I command hurt and pain to be removed.    Father you said in your word that we could speak a thing and so shall it be.   So I speak Lord and situations must line up.    I take authority based on your word and the name of Jesus.   

Father I thank you for the power that you have placed on the inside of each of us.    I pray that your people will grab hold of your power.    That they will begin to operate in you.    So that they can see you at work in them.   

I ask all these things in Jesus name.    Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...