Monday, November 7, 2011

Prayer For Today - November 7, 2011 (Peace, Joy, and Strength)

Father God in the name of Jesus....we thank you for waking us up this morning.  We thank you for your goodness, your grace, and your mercy.   We thank you for loving us today.   For trusting us today.   For being God to us today.  Father we thank you for your supernatural power and  uncompromising love for us today.   We thank you for your glory and your grace.   

Father I lift up your people before you today asking that you unveil yourself to them today.   That you move for them like never before.   That you show yourself strong in them and through them.   Father I pray for those who needs jobs today or promotions today and I ask that you do it for them today.   That you show them favor not only with you ..... but also with man.   For you said the heart of the man is in your hand.   I pray for those who have sickness and disease operating in their bodies and I ask that you heal them today Father.   Astound even the doctors.    For man will give us answers regarding our health based on what he knows.   But I ask you to show them what knowing your word will do.   Show them your healing power in the lives of your people today.   

Father I pray peace, joy, and strength over your people today.   I pray that their hearts, their minds, their will are stayed on you.    I pray that everything that has been overwhelming comes under the subjection of the blood of Jesus. I pray that peace prevails.....joy unspeakable prevails.....that undeniable strength prevails.   

Father I ask that you deliver and protect your people today.    Father you said that I could speak a thing and so should it be.   I speak deliverance, I speak protection, I speak love, joy, and peace over your people.   I thank you that according to your word.....so shall it be in Jesus name.     Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...