Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prayer For Today - November 9, 2011 (God Said....I Am "That" I Am....Praying That You See God As "That" Thing That You Need)

Father you are good....you are God.   We trust you Father.   Although we don't understand everything that is going on.....yet will we trust you.    Father we take you at your word.   Your word says that we are healed.   Your word says that you are our peace.   Your words says that you are God.   That you are the beginning and the end.   Father you are not only that....you are everything in between.    Help us to see you Father.   Help us to seek you Father.   Hold us Lord.   Surround us with your presence.   Let us feel your love.

Father, I lift up your people today.   I ask that  you touch them wherever they are today.   Wherever they are physically and wherever they are spiritually.   Touch them Father.   Let them feel who you are.    For God you are everything that we have need of ..... whenever we have need.    You said in your word....I am that I am.   In other words....you are "that" thing that we need .... whenever we need it.   You are that peace.   You are that healing.   You are the joy and you are the rest.    Father help us to recognize your presence today.   Help us to know that we need you today.   Help us to understand your love for us today.  

Father I am asking that you wrap your arms around your people today.   Be their source of comfort.   Be their source of joy.   Be their source.   Whatever it is they need.....Father I ask that you be that today.   

Father I thank you because I know that you have given us free reign to come into your presence.   You have told us to enter into your gates with thanksgiving and to come into your courts with praise.   You have said for us to come before your throne of grace so that we can find mercy in our times of need.  

Father I thank you for your mercy.....I thank you for your grace.   I thank you for your love and your protection.   I ask that you pour out who you are on your people today.   I pray that your people will step into the flow of the blood of Christ.   For the blood covers all.   That they will allow you to be their God.    That they will come under your covenant and your reign.   That they see you as their source and their resource.   Father there are many times that we see you as our source ..... but we seek others to be our resource.   Let your people see you as both today.  I pray that they come to you.   I pray that they seek you.   I pray that they honor you today.   I pray that they display their love for you and to you today.

Father I ask all of these things in Jesus mighty and majestic name.....Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...