Sunday, November 6, 2011

Prayer For Today - November 6, 2011 (Park Your Mind, Will, & Emotions On The Word Of God and Ask God To Help With Any Unbelief)

Father I thank you for this day.   I thank you for your goodness....your grace....your mercy.   I thank you for your love this morning.   For loving us ..... For showing us who you are and what you want to do in our lives.    I thank you for time.   I thank you for your presence.   I thank you for your goodness and your grace.     Lord we put our trust in you.   We believe you.   We need you.   We need you to move for your people today.    In our lives we need you.   We need you to heal your people today.   We need you to show us who and what to pray for.    Father we trust you.   We trust your word.   We trust your works.   We trust all that you are and all that you have said to be true.    For you are true Lord.   Your word is true.   Your power is true.    We thank you for the reality of your word today.   What you have said.     For what you have said Lord is what is true.  

Father I lift up your people today and ask that you move for them today.   That you heal sick bodies and mend broken hearts.   That your power and  your grace be upon them.   That your anointing overtake them.   Father I  ask that you show them favor today.    That you open up doors for those who are in need of a job today.   That your Spirit be not only present with them .... but evident to them to help them make the right choices and right decisions today.    Father I ask that your plan be fulfilled in their lives today.   That they learn how to trust you and believe you for the God outcome.    For your outcome is good.   Your outcome represents the very nature of who you are.   For you are good.   You are God.    Father I thank you for doing the things that only you can do.   Thank you for the blood of Jesus that has been poured out for our healing.    As I pray for those who are in need of healing.....I place them under the blood.   For in the blood flow there is healing.    For your word says that  Jesus took stripes on His back so that we could be healed.    As I pray for your people.....I place them in your grace and mercy.   For today is a new day and you said in your word that your mercy is renewed every day.    Therefore Father they have a new opportunity in you.   A new day to choose you.   A new day to represent who you are.     Father I thank you that you said that when we are at a crossroads in life.   We can ask the way....and we would find rest for our souls.   Thank you for rest today.    For our soul is our mind, our will, and our emotions.   Thank you for allowing us to park our thoughts on who you are.   To stop and stand on  your word.   For your word is truth.   So I pray that your people rest their thoughts on you today.   That their emotions be based on who you are.   That their will be in line with your will for their lives.  

Father help us to trust you.   If there are any areas of doubt or any questions about your ability.   I ask that you help our unbelief.

Father thank you for who you are.   Thank you for what you are doing.   Thank you for being God.  
In Jesus Name I do pray.    Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...