Monday, October 31, 2011

Prayer For Today - October 31, 2011

Father .... peoople are hurting.   People are sick.   People are dying.   Father I ask for your help today.   That you help us see what we need to be doing.   What we can do for those around us.   What we can do to fulfill your will in the earth.   Father I ask that you give us a word in due season for someone else today.   That your words be our words.   That your will be our will.    Help us Father to see you.   To see you in every situation.   To hear you in every situation.   So that we can know what to do and what to say.   Father help us to express you in every situation.   So that your love can be seen in us and flow through us.   

Father I lift those that are hurting today and ask that you take away their pain.   I lift up those who lost loved ones today and I ask that you be their source of comfort.    I lift up those who have needs today and ask that you be Jehovah Jireh .... their provider.    Father I lift up those who just don't know what to do and ask that you be their peace.    Father be who you are.   Do what only you can do.   Bless like only you can.  

Father I trust you to just be you today.   For in you we have all that we need.  

In Jesus Name I Pray......Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...