Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PRAYER FOCUS - Trust, Belief, & Waiting

God is saying t hat He needs a people that will trust Him, believe Him, and wait on Him.   Will we be that people.   Will we be the ones that will wait and trust that God already has a plan established.    When something is established, it is already in motion.   Will we be the ones who believe what He has said and trust Him to do it.

We need to pray for one another today .... that we become stable in those three things.   Our trust....our belief....and our waiting.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCE

Psalm 91:2 (Whole Chapter)
I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

2 Chronicles 20:20 (Whole Chapter)
And they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and you inhabitants of Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established; believe and remain steadfast to His prophets and you shall prosper.

Psalm 27:14 (Whole Chapter)
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...