Sunday, October 30, 2011

Prayer For Today - "Keeping It Real"

Father I just thank you for this day.   I thank you for your goodness....your grace....your mercy.   I thank you for your lovingkindness towards us.   I thank you that you loved us so much that you sent your Son to die on the cross for us.   Father I pray that today will be a new day in our lives where we do all we can for you.   Where we keep it real for you.    When we keep it real Lord, we walk in the reality of who you are.   For there is no falseness in you.   There is no pretense in  you.    You are who you said you are.    Let us be who you said we are.   You are Alpha and Omega....the beginning and the end.   You are the first and the last.....the one the only true God.   Let us be your divine creation.  I pray that we speak and walk the way you created us to speak and walk today.   I pray that we be a reflection of who you are today.   I pray that our words will be seasoned with salt and enhance and uplift whomever we come in contact with today.  

Father I pray that we no longer live our lives as if we are in a show.   Trying to entrain and please other people.   I pray that the only approval and recognition that we seek will come from you.    Father help us today to keep it real in you.   To live our lives in the reality of who you are.  To be a reflection of who you are in the earth.   To be pleasing in your sight.   

Let our lips and our lives line up with who you are....

In Jesus name I pray....Amen

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...