Thursday, October 6, 2011

PRAYER FOCUS - "Strong Yet Humble Godly Men"

What is the heart of God concerning men?    God wants them to be strong in Him....yet humble enough to seek Him.    So often men feel as though they have to know it all and do it all.   But God desires is that their hearts stay turned towards Him so that He can give them direction.   So that He can be their strength.   So that He can be their resource when it comes to leading their homes and their families.    So let's pray strength and humility over the men.   

SCRIPTURE REFERENCE
Psalm 18:2 (Whole Chapter)
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 27:1 (Whole Chapter)
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Proverbs 29:23 (Whole Chapter)
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Isaiah 2:9 (Whole Chapter)
And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself:

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...