Friday, October 28, 2011

Prayer For You Today.....

Lord, I lift up your people today.   I ask that you move and manifest in their lives today.   That your word and your works be seen in and through them.   That your power and your praise be seen upon them.   Use them Lord to do your will in the earth.    Position them Father to know your plan.   I pray your best over them.  I pray your power over them.   I pray your provision over them.   Be God today.   Be who you are to your people.


In Jesus name I pray.......Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...