Saturday, October 28, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 28th, 2023 (Praying That You Are No Longer Sensitive To Evil Spirits To The Point That You Allow Them To Stay In Your Life)

Father, today I pray that Your people will be sure of their stand in and with you.   I pray today that they know that it is in You that they live, breathe, and have their being.   I pray that they know that You are for them and not against them.   I pray that they know today that no weapon formed against them shall prosper and I pray that they know that You are on their side. 

 

Father, today I pray that Your people will no longer be bound by the strongholds of bitterness, fear, perversion, or greed.   I pray today that they will walk in love, faith, purity, and generosity.   I pray today that they will allow Your Spirit to rule and reign in their hearts and minds.   I pray that they will no longer be sympathetic to evil spirits to the point where they allow evil spirits to stay in their lives.    I pray today that they bind up and cast out every spirit that is not in alignment with You, Your Word, Your Will, or Your Way.    It is my prayer today Father that Your Spirit cause Your people to be in motion and I pray that Your Spirit strengthen them to the point where they boldly face their enemies and conquer them in Jesus' name, amen.  


 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Ephesians 4:27

and do not give the devil an opportunity.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...