Sunday, October 22, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 22, 2023 (Praying That You Win and Praying That You No Longer Be Deterred By The Force or The Voice of The Enemy)

Today as I am praying for you, I am praying that you win.   I am praying that God do a new thing for you, in you, and through you.   I am praying that He opens up new doors for you and I am praying that He takes you through those doors.    I am praying that God deliver you and I am praying that He keep you as only He can.   

 

Today I pray that you experience victory in every area of your life.   I pray that the people that have been coming up against you in life, see this day that God is on your side.   I pray today that as they see God in your situation that they begin to retreat knowing that they will never be able to win against  God.    

 

Today I pray and I plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family, your friends, your home, your church, your job, your car, and everything else that concerns you.   I pray that God's angels of protection surround you and all that is attached to your life.  I pray today that you know that you are not a liability in God's kingdom but you are a valued asset and a voice for God.   I pray today that you know that you are a victor in Christ and I pray that you will no longer be deterred by the force or the voice of the enemy.   It is my prayer today that you stand and stay strong in the Lord and the power of His might in Jesus name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Psalms 34:7

The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them. 



 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...