Thursday, October 26, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 26, 2023 (Praying That God Give You A Ready Supply Of All That You Have Need Of and Praying That You Walk Fully In The Victory You Have Been Given)

As you get up to go today I pray that you go with God.   I pray that you put on the armor that He has given you and I pray that you walk boldly in faith in that armor.   I pray today that you go throughout this day trusting and believing that God will do whatever needs to be done.   I pray that you not only take God at His Word, I pray that you take His Word with you wherever you go.   I pray that you let what God said be your guiding force today and not only that, I pray that you let what God said flow through your voice today.   

 

Today I pray that you know that you are healed.   I pray that you remember that you are strong in the Lord and the power of His might.   I pray today that God meet you at your point of need and I pray that He shows you that He knows the things you have need of by giving you a ready supply of those things.    I pray today that you not only realize that you are victorious in Christ, I pray that you walk fully in the victory you have been given in Jesus name ... Amen.   

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

2 Peter 1:3-10

King James Version

According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust

 

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...