Friday, October 27, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 27th, 2023 (Binding Up Strongholds, Pleading The Blood Of Jesus Over You and Asking God To Mend and Heal The Broken Areas Of Our Lives That Need Mending and Healing)

Today I am praying that you press forward with God.   Today I bind up every stronghold of the enemy that has tightened it's grip upon you and your life and I command it to let you go.   Today I plead the blood of Jesus over you and I declare and decree that everything that is not in alignment with God's Word and His Will for your life must release you now and let you go.   I pray today that you keep your mind stayed on God and as you do, I pray that God does what only He can for you.  

 

Today Father, I am asking that You bring about restoration in the lives of Your people.   Father, You see every crack and every place of brokenness in our lives and I am asking that You mend and heal those areas of our lives that need mending and healing.    Father, You know the things that we have need of today and for the days to come and we ask that You continue to provide us with those things.   Father, You told us to come to You and to ask of You and that is what we are doing.   We know Lord that You hear our call for help.   We know that You see our tears.   We know that You are touched by our infirmities and right now we ask that You do what only You can do to help us and to heal us in Jesus name we pray ... amen.    

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Psalm 147:3

King James Version

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you please pray for me to have a better paying and stable job,against stagnation and procrastination I struggle with procrastination a lot rmthat I'm stuck and my life is not improving.Again please pray for me to have displine in everything I do🙏🙏.I'm so desperate for God's mercy in my life.

Hycenth said...

Please pray for me to have to have a better stable job,against procrastin
ation in my life,discipline in my life.Im really desperate for God's mercy in my life.my Life seems like its stuck in one place. I cannot even afford a decent apartment.

R. Lynn Moore said...

Father You are God and today we pray for open doors. Father, You said in Your Word that You open doors that no man can close and that You close doors that no man can open. We ask that You do that right now. Father open the door for a new job opportunity for Hycenth right now. Father, You said that the heart of the man is in Your hand. So today we pray that You turn hearts of men and women in charge of hiring to favor Hycenth. Father, where there has been procrastination, we pray for confidence and readiness. Where there has not been discipline, we pray for restraint and obedience. Father, let your peace, power, mercy, and grace rule and reign. Give Hycenth more than enough to meet every need in Jesus name … Amen.

Hycenth said...

Amen

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...