Monday, October 30, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 30th, 2023 (Praying That You Step Out Of The Place Where You Have Felt Defeated and Walk In All That Jesus Died For You To Have)

Today is a new day and today I pray that you crossover and move forward with God.   Today I bind up every demonic force that has been trying to harm you and hinder you in life and I cast it down.   Today, I declare and I decree that you shall go all the way with God.    

 

I pray today that the visions God has given you about how He is elevating you in life shall come to pass.   I pray that you step out of the place where you have been feeling defeated, into the place where God has called you to be.    I pray today that you begin to move full speed ahead.    

 

I pray that as you move forward with God that all of your needs are met.   I pray that every bill is paid and that you have more than enough to help someone else who has been struggling with their journey called life.  

 

It is my prayer today that you are healed.   I pray that you are healed mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially.   I declare and decree this day that sickness and disease will no longer have a grip on you.  I plead the blood of Jesus over your body and over every other part of your life.   

 

I pray today that you walk in all that Jesus died for you to have in Jesus' name, amen.  

 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Deuteronomy 20:1-4

King James Version


When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

 

And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,

 

And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

 

For the LORD your God is He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...