Saturday, October 21, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 21st, 2023 (Asking God To Heal Your Sickness and To Help You Overcome Your Fears)

Today is October 21st, 2023 and today I am praying that God help you and heal you.   I am praying that He make His face and His favor rest upon you.   Today I am pray that He make a way for you and I am praying that you stay in faith and overcome the spirit of fear that is trying to rule, reign, and rest in your life.  

 

I pray today that as you lift your hands in praise and in worship, that the shackles of life fall off and I pray that as those shackles fall off that the weight and the heaviness of life fall off with it.   I pray today that you know that you are no longer bound.   I pray that you understand that God is with you.  He is on your side and He is at work in your situation even now.    I pray today that you put your trust in God and I pray that you have faith in Him and I pray that He does whatever needs to be done in your life.   I pray that He opens up new doors for you today and I pray that as He takes you through those doors, that you go through in confidence knowing that God is with you and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.   I pray today that He meet all of your needs in Jesus name ... Amen. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please for me to find a better paying stable job..for better health and to find a life partner. Most importantly to be closer to God.

R. Lynn Moore said...

Father we also pray that they grow deeper and deeper in love with you. As they draw closer to You Father we pray that You use them mightily to do Your work in the earth in Jesus name … Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...