Tuesday, October 24, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 24th, 2023 (Praying That God Move You From The Place Of Lack and Sickness & Disease Into The Place Where You Experience His Best For Your Life)

Today I pray that your faith moves you.   I pray that it moves you to the place where God has ordained for you to be.   I pray that it moves you from the place of lack to the place of all-sufficiency in and with God.   I pray that it moves you from the place of sickness and disease into the place where you are healed by God.   I pray today that it moves you into the place where God can manifest His goodness, His grace, and His glory in your life like never before.   It is my prayer today that you are no longer moved by fear but instead moved by faith into God's best for your life. 

 

I pray that as you are moved by faith that you rest in God.   I pray that you stop laboring to make things happen on your own and I pray that you begin to trust God without doubt to do His perfect work in you and for you.   Today I pray that you see the love that the Father has for you and I pray that you rest in the supernatural peace that only He can give in Jesus name, Amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Colossians 3:15

King James Version

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...