Thursday, October 19, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 19, 2023 (Praying For Peace, Strength, Fullness, and Joy)

Today I want to thank God for you.   I thank Him for bringing you to this page, this day, for such a time as this.   Today I pray that God give you peace in the midst of the storms that are coming against your life.   I pray that He give you strength in those areas in your life where you have proven to continuously be weak. Today I pray that He fill you up and I pray that He restore the joy of your salvation.   

I pray today that as you seek God with all your heart that you find Him.   I pray that you become overwhelmed by His blessings coming upon your life.   I pray today that you see yourself growing in and with Him and I pray that as you grow strong that you help others grow so that they can go with you to the place that God has prepared for each of you in Jesus name…. amen. 


SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
2 Peter 3:18 
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
To HIM be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...