Monday, October 23, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 23rd, 2023 (Praying That Even Though The Timing is Not What You Expected, Praying That God Strengthen You and That You Refuse To Give Up or Give In)

Today I pray today that you know that you are a winner in Christ.   I pray today that you remember, greater is He that is in you than anything coming against you in this world.   I pray today that you walk confidently in the victory that you have been given.   

 

Today I pray that God meet you at your point of need.   I pray that He do for you, in you, and through you what only He can.  I pray that you experience Him moving in supernatural ways.   I pray that as you see Him move that you will learn how to rest and how to trust Him more.   I pray today that you believe that God hears your prayers.   I pray that even though the timing is not what you thought it would be, I pray that God strengthen you and I pray that you refuse to give up and refuse to give in.   I pray that you continue to trust God for your breakthrough and for your outcome. 

 

Today I pray not only for you but I pray for your family and for your friends.   I pray that God watch over them, shield them, protect them, and provide for them as well.   I pray that as they surrender to Him, that they see Him move in miraculous ways in their lives.   I pray today that God does unexpected miracles and provides supernatural breakthrough for you and all those attached to your life.   I pray that as you pray that you see your prayers answered in ways you never could have imagined in Jesus name ... Amen.   

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

2 Corinthians 6:2

for He says,
“At the acceptable time I listened to you,
And on the day of salvation I helped you.”
Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”—


 

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...