Sunday, June 24, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - June 24, 2012

Father thank you. Thank you for our Daily Moments With God family. Thank you for the power and the praise that you have placed on the inside of each of us. Father today we lift you up. We seek your face. Your will, your purpose, and your plan. Father today we ask that you move in us and through us. Let your light and your life be seen through us Father. Father we are your children.... The sheep of your pasture. We graze on your word today. Father we love you. We exalt you. We praise YOU Daddy. Now Father I lift up each person, each household, and each family member that are represented by the likes on this page. I ask right now that you move in them, through them, and for them. I ask that your power be seen in and through their lives. I ask that you heal each sick body and deliver each life that is stuck in the things of the past. Father I ask that you meet every need of every household. For you said in your word that you know the things we have need of and that YOU are faithful and just to provide us with those things. Father I ask that you transition your people to greatness in you. Open up doors Daddy. Doors of opportunity. Doors of your goodness. Doors of your grace Father. I speak forth jobs. I speak forth healing. I speak forth deliverance. I speak every need is met. These are your children and these are YOUR promises. Father you said to remind you of your word. Did you not say that you would never leave us nor forsake us? Did you not say that you are the God that heals us? Did you not say that if we put our trust in you that you would direct our paths? These are your words and these are your promises. Be who you are Daddy. Do what only you can do in Jesus name I do pray. Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...