Saturday, June 23, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - June 23, 2012 (Prayer For All Things In Your Life)

Today my prayer for you is peace.  That God gives you a peace beyond your understanding.   Today my prayer for you is power.   That God gives you the power to overcome the attacks of the enemy.   Today my prayer for you is strength.    That you be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.   Today my prayer for you is love.    That the love of God consume you and overtake you.   Today my prayer for you is joy.   That you will have unspeakable joy.   Today my prayer for you is direction.   That you lean not to your own understanding and that you acknowledge God in all your ways so that He can direct your path.   Today my prayer for you is provision.    For I know that God knows the things you have need of in your life and I know that He is faithful and just to provide you with those things.   Today my prayer for you is healing.   For Jesus took stripes on His back so that you could be healed.   Today my prayer for you is knowledge.   For the Bible says that a man of knowledge .... increases  in power.   

Thank you Lord for bringing all these prayers to pass in the lives of these your people.   Use them for your glory.   Let your life and your light be seen in their lives.   In Jesus name I do pray.   Amen.  

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...