Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - June 13, 2012 (Thanking God For The Sacrifice He Made and Confessing His Word In Our Lives)

Father thank you for a new day in you.   Thank you for the sacrifice you made for us to see this day.   For us to live out this day.   Thank you Daddy for your love and your protection.   For you peace and your power.   Thank you for your joy everlasting.   You are so good Daddy and we love you.   

Today we say what you have already said about our lives.....

"I am a child of God.   I am healed, set free and delivered in Him.    Everything that I do in Him prospers because He is on my side.    I am created in His image.   I am made in His likeness.   All that I am and all that I do is in Him and for Him.   I am a reflection of the Lord most high.   My life is the fruit of His handiwork.    I trust Him.   I believe Him and I desire Him to lead me in all that I do.   Today is a new day for my Daddy to show forth His glory in my life.   In Jesus name .... Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...