Friday, June 8, 2012

PRAYER and CONFESSION FOR TODAY - That God's Word Flow Through Us and His Reflection Be Seen Upon Us"

Father thank you.   Thank you for a new day in you.   Thank you for your power, your love, your grace, and your mercy.   Thank you Daddy for what you have done and what are doing in our lives.   Father today we ask that you go before us.   That you make every crooked place straight today.   That you be who you are Daddy.   That your love not flow on us and in us ..... Father our desire is that your love flow through us.   Help us Daddy.   Help us to reflect who you are.   Help us to minister your love to those around us.   Help us to do everything that you have called us to do.   

Father today we confess your word in our lives....

"I am a child of God.   Created to worship Him.   Created to reflect Him.    Today I walk in the power of His word.   Everywhere I go I go in the power of His word.   Everything I do, I do in the power of His word.   My life is not what it appears to be.   I walk in the promises and the nature of my God.   He has promised that I shall live and not die.   He has promised that He would heal me from all sickness and disease.   He has promised that everything I have need of is in Him.    My expectation is for my life to begin to reflect the power and the nature of my God.   My expectation is for my needs to be met and my body to be healed.   My expectation is for the reflection of my God to be manifested in my walk for those around me to see.    Let them see your power in my life God.   Let them see your healing in my life God.   Let them see your love in me and flowing through me God.   I am not my own.  I have been brought with a price.   I am who God has created me to be in Jesus name.   Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...