Thursday, June 14, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - June 14, 2012 (Prayer For You .... Thanking God For Sending You Here)

I am not sure how you got here. What link you used to end up on this page. What I am sure about is that God wants you here. He sent you to this page for such a time as this. I am thankful that you are here and my prayer is that He blesses you and uses you to minister into the lives of those around you. My prayer is that you be blessed in everything you put your hands to that lines up with His word. My prayer is that every one of your needs are met. That you have peace and that you walk in power. That you increase on every side. My prayer is that He strengthen you and cause the power of His anointing to work all things out for your good. My prayer is that you are blessed, your family is blessed, and those whom He has placed in your circle of influence are blessed by being in your presence. My prayer is that your day is filled with love and that joy overtake and overflow you. My prayer is that you walk in His goodness and His grace all the days of your life. Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...