Father thank you for your power and might. Thank you for your love and your mercy. Thank you for being God. From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same .... Father we will bless your name. We love you Daddy. We praise you Daddy. We magnify you Lord. How awesome you are. How glorious you are. How powerful you are Father. Father today we confess your word in our lives. We say what you say .... so that we can be assured of your word coming to pass.
"I am a child of God. Created in His image and fashioned after His likeness. I am protected by Him for He said in His word that He would watch over me and protect me in all my ways. I am healed by Him for He said in His word that He is the God that heals me. I am waiting on Him for His word says that if I wait on Him ... He would direct my path. I am strengthened by Him for His word says that the joy of the Lord is my strength. I trust in Him for He said in His word for me to trust Him with all my heart and to lean not to my own understanding. I am who I am in Him. For He is my rock, my shield, my joy, and my strength. Amen"
Daily Moments With God Prayer is an online prayer ministry that is connected to the online ministry of Daily Moments With God which is ministered/written by R. Lynn Moore, author of "Spending Daily Moments With God” and “Shattering The Glass Of Fear and Walking Fully In Faith". You can visit the online ministry at www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod. I am praying that each moment of your day is blessed in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRAYER FOR TODAY- September 28, 2026 (Asking God To Lead, Guide, and Direct Our Footsteps So We Won't Have To Keep Making Mid-Course Corrections)
Thank You Father. Thank You for this new day. Thank You for bringing us into this new day with You. Father You are God alone. You are our s...
-
Father this is the day that You have made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. Father today we will make our boast in You. It's ...
-
Father thank You for a new day. Thank you for moving and manifesting today. Father You are God alone. You are our source and Yo...
-
Father thank You. Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your power. Thank You for Your presence. Father we love you and we thank You...
No comments:
Post a Comment