Thursday, June 7, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - (Confessing God's Word In Our Lives .... Agreeing Wtih What God Has Already Said)

Father thank you for your power and might.   Thank you for your love and your mercy.   Thank you for being God.   From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same .... Father we will bless your name.   We love you Daddy.   We praise you Daddy.   We magnify you Lord.    How awesome you are.   How glorious you are.   How powerful you are Father.      Father today we confess your word in our lives.   We say what you say .... so that we can be assured of your word coming to pass.   

"I am a child of God.   Created in His image and fashioned after His likeness.   I am protected by Him for He said in His word that He would watch over me and protect me in all my ways.   I am healed by Him for He said in His word that He is the God that heals me.   I am waiting on Him for His word says that if I wait on Him ... He would direct my path.   I am strengthened by Him for His word says that the joy of the Lord is my strength.   I trust in Him for He said in His word for me to trust Him with all my heart and to lean not to my own understanding.    I am who I am in Him.    For He is my rock, my shield, my joy, and my strength.   Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...