Sunday, October 20, 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 20, 2013 (Praying For Peace, Healing, Jobs, and Supernatural Provision)

Thank you Father for these your children. Thank you for the word that you have placed on the inside of each and every one of them. Father cause your word to grow in them. Let them find comfort in your word. Peace in your word. Let them exercise the power that you have given them through your word. Father cover them. Keep them. I plead the blood of Jesus over each one of them and over ...their households. Father I pray for supernatural provision to come to them right now. Father I pray for jobs to come forth and divine healing to take place. I pray that the manifestations of your word come forth like never before. Father use these your people as lights in the darkness of this world. Let the light of your love shine brightly from their lives. Do what only you can do in and through them. Father I also ask that you watch over my life and my family. Father meet every need of my household. Cause your healing and provision to manifest in my life as well. Do what only you can do in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...