Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dream ... If You Have Collided With Some Obstacle In Your Life ... Know That God Is Ready To Rebuild You...

So I woke up to a very interesting dream this morning.   In my dream me and my daughter had just gotten up.  I went to the door and when I opened the door there were cars that had stopped and crashed right in front my house.   I was astonished.   My first impulse was "oh no ... somebody had hit my daughters car because there were crashed cars all around her car and in front of the house".    But as we proceeded to go outside, her car was fine.   However, there were crashed cars all around the house.   On every side.    Nothing hit the house ... nothing touched the house ... they were just surrounding the house.   

Throughout the morning, God has been opening up this dream to me and explaining to me the meaning.    The word that was sticking in my mind was "crash".   To crash means to collide violently with another obstacle.    It is a sudden loud noise as of something breaking.    God said that He is bringing broken people to Daily Moments With God.  Those who have collided with some obstacle in their life.   They are coming from every side.  Every part of the earth.   Looking for a place where they can receive a word that can cause them to be refreshed, renewed, and restored.    

So right now I just lift up this Daily Moments With God family.  Those whom God has sent to the website, the blog sites, and the Facebook page.   Those whom He is touching through the devotional.   I lift them all up to you right now Father and I ask that you heal the brokenness in their lives.    Do what only you can do.  Refresh them, renew them, and restore them Father.   In Jesus name I do pray.   Amen.  

Worship For Today ...
"Rebuild Me"
Ministered By J Moss

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...