Thursday, October 24, 2013

PRAYER REQUESTS - 10/23/13

Please pray and stand in agreement with these prayer requests.   Amen.   


PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from one of our family members. Please take a moment to pray for her healing and marriage. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
I need prayer for my marriage & my health,,, my marriage is in bad shape,,, thank you very much!!! God bless you!!!!

 

PRAYER FOCUS ... this is a prayer request from "Sabrina Gomez". Please pray for healing of her marriage and her body in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
Prayed request please. I have been married 12 years and currently we are separated. I allow satan to come into our home and disrupt our family by being unfaithful to my husband. I have repented my sins to god and ask him to forgive for going against him. I am working hard to mend my husbands heart but satan still is in possession, as he will not give up his current girlfriend. We are not divorced, yet. I also have cancer and I need my husband and my family together. I pray god continues to give me the strength to fight but I might need the power of prayer to fight both battles. Please, in Jesus name I pray
 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Rose Simmons Townsend". Please stand in agreement with her and her family. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST. PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMET WITH ME FOR MY HEALTH, HEALING, FINANCES, FAMILY, MARRIAGE, AND MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, ALSO PROECTION. MY DAUGHTER HAS A JOB INTERVIEW ON TOMORROW PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE. AND THAT SHE GOD PUTS THE RIGHT WORDS IN HER MOUTH TO SAY.THAT GOD INTERVENES AND TOUCHES THE HEART AND MIND OF THE PERSON OR PEOPLE INTERVIEWING HER. PRAY THAT GOD GIVES HER FAVOR AND THAT GOD'S WILL BE DONE .SHE REALY NEEDS THIS JOB PRAY THAT IT IS SO AND SO SHALL IT BE AND ITS ALREADY DONE BY THE POWER AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN GOD BLESS YOU.

 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Joseph Bivona". Please pray for complete and total healing in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
Please pray for me my name is Joseph Bivona..I have been lightheaded for 9 months now, I pray that GOD will take this away from me,i ask this in JESUS NAME.
 

 
PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Rebekah". Please take a moment to pray for divine intervention in her situation. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
I need prayers plz! I have a court date on Monday and im facing 4 to 5 years. I just had a lil boy on July 2nd and he has turned my life completely around! I know that God can and does work miracles. Just pray that He will allow the judge 2 have mercy on me so that i can raise my son!


 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Irene Hicks" for her daughter in law. Please stand in agreement with this family for her healing. In Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
Please pray for my daughter in law who is battling lung cancer.As you know wwhen a loved one is suffering the whole family is in the battle with her. Please pray for all of us. God has already worked miracles for her. Thanks for Praying

 
PRAYER FOCUS ... We have to understand the power of prayer. The forgiveness that comes when we surrender to God. This is a prayer request from "Martica Seijas" for her sister Lisa and Lisa's husband. As you pray ... pray knowing that Lisa and her husband have both surrendered their lives to God now. Pray for divine favor so that they can raise their children up to know who God is and what God did for them. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
hello please i need prayer for my sister Lisa and our family. my sister was sentenced 2 months ago to 12 year for here involvement with a drug case about 4 years ago. Since then she redeemed herself got married and had to beautiful girls. she has been assisting church and i must say our faith has grown so much. She has to self surrender next Monday on 10/28 and we ask that the Lord continue to give her strength but most important give her daughters , our mother and family member the strength to over come this. After she goes in on an unknown date she is due to go back to court for a reduction for her cooperation with this case and we have faith that the Lord will give her and her husband who is already in prison for the same case a second chance. Please pray for her and our family.

 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Jon". Please take a moment to pray for complete healing of his digestive system and other symptoms that are affecting his body. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
I have a prayer request, I have been having some digestive issues and other feelings in my body that don't feel right, iv been to doctors but they say that they can't find anything wrong. I just ask for prayer that anything aflictting my body will leave and never return and to have good health. Thank you so much.

 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Loi Mulipola" for her friends father. Please stop what you are doing and pray for his safe return home. In Jesus name ... Amen.

"Loi Mulipola"
An Urgent Prayer Request: my friend Elizabeth Mary Ah Kuoi-Figiel her father Nicky Ah Kuoi, is missing in Samoa, Upolu. He went fishing in Mulinu'u and the family hasn't heard from him in over a day. Please pray for his safe return home. Thanks



PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from "Ric Hamilton" for his son. Please pray that all infection leaves his body right now in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
for healing of my son.fighting infection .thank you

 

PRAYER FOCUS ... This is a prayer request from our family member "Larry Lavergne". Take a moment to come into agreement for a good repot tomorrow in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER REQUEST
Please pray for me today I went to oncologists for my 6 month check up and they found a small spot on the bottom part of lung, its been 2 years now since I had melaoma removed from my arm, so tomorrow I have a pet scan at 10:00 am. please be in agreement for good results, that it was just a glitch in the x-ray, my name is Larry Lavergne, thanks

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...