Friday, October 18, 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 18, 2013 (Praying That Your Faith Bear Fruit)

My prayer for you today is that your faith bear fruit. Father thank you or these your people. They have been standing on your word. Trusting your word. Believing your word and obeying your word. Now Father I ask that the fruit of their faith come forth right now. Father I pray that the need is met. That the body is healed. That the power of your love takes them over right now in Jesus name. Do what only you can do. Bless like only you can. Heal Father. Set free. Deliver. Do it all in Jesus name I do pray. Amen.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - October 2, 2026 (Praying God Move Us From Your The Place of Testing To The Place of Testimony)

Thank you Father for this new day and You. Thank You that this will be a day where Your glory shall be seen in our lives. Thank You for movi...