Saturday, February 25, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - February 25, 2012) - Understanding The Analogy of The Tree

Father .... I lift up our Daily Moments With God family before you.   Father I ask that you watch over them.   That you cover them.   That you help them Daddy.   Help them to recognize who you are and what you have called them to do.   Help them to press past their flesh.   The desires that are rising up within them that are trying to take them out of your will, your purpose, and your plan.   Help them Daddy.   Help them to see.   To know.   To recognize Daddy who you are and what you have called them to do.    Father lead them into understanding more deeply who you are and what you required of our lives.    Help them Father to lay down the pain of their past.   Help them to uproot the seeds of destruction that was planted in them years ago.    Father I speak to the fruit of their lives as Jesus spoke to the tree and I declare and decree that every seed that has been planted in their life that is trying to bear "bad" fruit, I command it to dry up and die now in Jesus name.    Father let your people get the analogy of the tree .   How it was portraying to be something that it was not.   It looked good on the outside .... but it bore no fruit.    Let them understand that they are your trees here in the earth.   Let them understand the necessity of bearing fruit today.    Father help your children.   Heal them Daddy.   Move in them Father.    Let them understand the reality of your word.    In Jesus name I do pray.   Amen. 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY- September 28, 2026 (Asking God To Lead, Guide, and Direct Our Footsteps So We Won't Have To Keep Making Mid-Course Corrections)

Thank You Father. Thank You for this new day. Thank You for bringing us into this new day with You.  Father You are God alone. You are our s...