Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prayer For Daily Moments With God Family ...... February 22, 2012

Good morning God.   Thank you for another day in you.   Father I thank you for these your people .... our Daily Moments With God  family.   Thank you for their love for you.   Thank you for their expectancy in you Daddy.   Father these your children.    These your called ones.    Father I ask that you go before them today.   That you make every crooked place straight.   That you lead them, that you guide them, that you shield them, and that you protect them.   

Father I thank you that you have placed within each of them your word.   I thank you that your word is a lamp unto their feet and a light unto their path.   Father I ask that you show them the way that they are to go today.   Show them the way of peace.   Show them the way of provision.    Father I speak peace in their homes and peace on their jobs.    Father I speak peace in their bodies.   Where the enemy is trying to attack their health.   Father I speak healing.     Total and complete healing.      Father I plead the blood of the Jesus over their hearts and their minds today.   Over their homes and their cars today.   Father I speak the blood over their children, over their marriages, over their friendships, and work relationships.     Father let the blood break every stronghold and every obscure attack of the enemy.     Father obscure means things that are not yet known about.   Father shield them from the planned attacks of the enemy.    

Father I ask that you keep them in your grace.   That you minister to every need of their house.   Whatever the need Father we know that you are the supply.   So Father we pray that every need be met today in you.    Now Father if there be anyone or anything that is coming up against the lives of these your people .... I command it to cease now in Jesus name.    I bind up every satanic attack and command it to be gone now in the name of Jesus.   I loose and release your plan, your power, and your purpose in the lives of your people.     For Father whatsoever I bind on earth is bound in heaven.   Whatsoever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven.   

Father there are those who have been watching and waiting on you Daddy.    Father I ask that you bring an end to their trial.   I ask that you take them into a place of breakthrough today.    Father reward their faith.    Pour out your blessing.    Show them that you are real today.   That your power is real today.   That your prayer is real today.   Do it Daddy.    In Jesus name we do pray.   Amen and Amen.  

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...