Tuesday, December 5, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 5th, 2023 (Praying That Every Planned Attack To Take Us Down Will Now Be Used By God To Lift Us Up)

It is my prayer today that God bless your house and all that are in it.   Today I plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family, and your friends.   I apply the blood to the doorposts of your home and your heart and I declare and decree that anything unlike God cannot enter in.   I pray today for God's angels of protection to be encamped all around you and I pray that they take care of all that concerns you.   I pray that God watch over you and do what only He can do for you.   

 

Today I pray for not only You and Your family, I pray for me and my family as well.   I draw a blood line around the perimeter of our lives, our families, our friends, our homes, our churches, our jobs and everything else that concerns us. I declare and decree today that the enemies that have been coming up against us or that has planned and plotted an attack against us, are all stopped and stilled right now.  They are rendered powerless and what they have planned to take us down with, God will now use to lift us up in Jesus' name, amen.

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Genesis 50:20

King James Version

But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive


 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...