Saturday, December 2, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 2nd, 2023 (Praying That God Takes What You See As Lack and Make It More Than Enough)

Today is a new day.   I am praying today that God watch over you, shield you, protect you, and provide for you.   I am praying that He make a way for you as only He can.  

 

It is my prayer today that as you wait on God that you remember that He can do all things.   There is nothing too hard for Him to do.   He can open doors that have been closed and He can close the doors that no longer need to be opened.  He can make a way where there appears to be no way and He can take what you see as lack and make it into more than enough.  

 

I pray today that God honor His Word in your life.  I pray that He honors His Word that says that He knows the things you have need of and that He is faithful and just to provide you with those things.   I pray that He honors His Word that says that He is the Lord God your Healer.   I pray today that God give you His peace that surpasses all of your understanding and I pray He strengthens you in the areas where you have proven to be weak. 

 

It is my prayer today that God move and manifest on your behalf like never before in Jesus' name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

2 Corinthians 9:8

“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”

 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...