Saturday, December 30, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 30th, 2023 (Leaving The Excess Baggage In 2023 and Preparing To Walk In God's Love, Peace, Joy, Strength, and Provision)

Today is December 30th, 2023 and today I pray that God move.   I pray today that He move whatever has been hindering you in life out of the way and I pray that He moves you in position to receive His blessings like never before.    I pray today that God prepares you not only for the New Year but for the newness that He is about to bring about in your life.    

 

I pray today as you prepare to exit the year 2023 that you prepare to leave the excess baggage of fear, worry, and doubt behind and I pray that you prepare to walk in God's love, His peace, His joy, His strength, His provision, and everything else that He has prepared for you and given you in life.    

 

I pray today that you exit 2023 with God, holding up your head, despite all that you have been through.   I pray that you don't let the battles you feel as though you loss or even the battles that you won distract you from what God is telling you to do.   I pray that as you leave this year, that you leave behind compromise.   I pray that you leave behind distractions.   I pray that you leave behind stress and I pray that you leave behind worry.   I pray that you leave behind anyone and anything that is interfering with your walk with God in Jesus' name, amen.   

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Philippians 3:13-14

King James Version

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


 

**********

 

I pray that you are walk with me in all the pathways that God has told us to touch and to travel.   Be sure to like and share the posts.   Don't just be fed, open the door for someone else and help them to be fed with God's Word as well.   Be sure to join me at these sites.   The posts and prayers are different.   So be sure not to miss out on any of the special moments that we are having with God.    

 

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod


 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...