Friday, December 29, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 29th, 2023 (Praying Today That You Remember Fear Is Not Your Portion and You Don't Have To Have It or Keep It)

There will be times when it is hard to pray and it is my prayer that you push and pray anyway.   I pray today that you remember that your prayer is your conversation with God and I pray that as you pray that our Father hears you and I pray that He answers your righteous call.   

 

I pray today that as you seek God, that you find Him.   I pray that as you hear God that you obey Him.   I pray today that as you surrender to God that He takes whatever it is that you have been going through and I pray that He works it all together for your good and His glory.   

 

Today I bind up the spirit of fear that has grabbed ahold of your heart, your mind, and your life and I cast it out.   I pray that you remember today that fear is not your portion and it is not of God and you don't have to have it or keep it.   I pray today for you to walk fully in faith and I pray that your joy in the Lord will prove to give you strength. 

 

It is my prayer today for God to honor His Word in your life and I pray that as He does, that you will honor Him and let His Word lead, guide, and direct your path in life in Jesus' name, amen.  

 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

2 Timothy 1:7

King James Version

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 



Thank you for taking this moment to pray with me.   This is my prayer for you and your family and for me and my family as well. 

 

 

R. Lynn Moore 

Daily Moments With God

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...