Tuesday, December 20, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 20, 2016 (Laying Down Ever Care, Worry, and Doubt)

Father this is the day that You have made and we WILL rejoice and be glad in it.   Father You are God.   You see all, you know all, and you can do all things.   Right now Father we come to You asking You to show us the way.   Father we come to You asking You to lead, guide, and to direct our every footstep.   We need You Father.    We need to see You move in our lives and we know that Your Word says that if we seek You, we shall find You.

Right now Father we lay down every care, every worry, and every doubt.   Father we surrender all to You.   Father we know that You are well able to give us peace in the midst of every storm that is raging in our lives.   Help us Father.   Strengthen us and deliver us as only You can.

Thank You Father for watching over our friends and our families.  Thank You for making a way where there appears to be no way.   Thank You Father for never letting go of us.   For waiting on us and for watching over us.   Thank You Father for giving us the divine opportunity to get our lives right in you.   Thank  You Father for choosing us.   It is our prayer that we represent you well in Jesus name ... amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
Matthew 6:13 
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen!

Unknown said...

I pray to you our Father in heaven, the Almighty God to heal me and give me strength and wisdom to face my problem bravely. Guide me and bless me. I also pray for my financial difficulties that it will end. I pray to all my friends family and relatives to have a healthy body and mind. Forgive us to our sin. In jesus name i pray! Amen!

Crystal said...

Praying for a good biospy today at my doctors visit and for cancer to not return to my body

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...