Wednesday, December 7, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 7, 2016 (Asking God To Direct Our Path and Thanking Him For His Divine Guidance and Deliverance)

Father this is the day that You have made and we will rejoice and be glad in it.  Father Your Word says that You are the God that healeth us.   It says that You know the things that we have need of and that You are faithful and just to provide us with those things.    It says that You are the God of our salvation.   It reminds us that You will give us peace in the midst of the storms of life.    

Father You and Your Word are one.   You are not a man and You cannot lie.   Father You watch over us, You lead us, You guide us, and You protect us.   Father our hope, strength, and peace are all in You.  

Right now Father we come to You asking that You direct our path.   Father we need You to show us the way that You would have us to go.   Father we need to hear Your voice so that the voice of a stranger we will not follow.     Help us Father.  Heal us Father.   Deliver us Father.  

Father thank You for Your steadfast and unchanging love.   Thank You for Your divine guidance and deliverance.   Thank You Father for doing what only You can in and through our lives in Jesus name ... Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION
Psalm 18:1-3
King James Version (KJV)
18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...