Sunday, December 4, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 4, 2016 (Trusting That God Is The Waymaker and Asking Him To Show Us The Way He Has Already Made)

Thank You Father for Your Word.  For Your Word says that by the stripes of Jesus, we are healed.   Your Word says that Father know the things we have need of and that You are faithful and just to provide.   

Father we love You and we exalt You.  Father we thank You for Your goodness, grace, love, and mercy.  

Today Father we come to You asking You to do in us, for us, and through us what only You can.   Father You are the waymaker.   Father You specialize in making a way where there appears to be no way.  Right now Father we ask that You show us the way that You have made.

Father there are those of us who need healing and we ask that You show Yourself as Jehovah Rapha our Healer.   Father there are those of us who need provision and we ask that You show Yourself as Jehovah Jireh, our Provider.  

Father we trust You.   We know that You are God alone.   We know that Your love for us is unending and we thank You for sending Your Son to die on the cross for us.    Father if there be areas in us where we have proven to be weak, we ask that You strengthen us now.   Father we desire to represent You well in Jesus name ... Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Psalms 28:7 - The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm spiritually exhausted today, and I need patience to carry on,and let GOD continue to do his will in my life. So this prayer especially applies to me. Because my way is cloudy, and my spirit is tired.

Daily Moments With God said...

Father I thank you for giving your child strength and rest right now. Father You are God alone. You are our source and You are our strength. You said in Your Word that in our weakness, You are strong. Father I ask that You honor Your Word in their life right now in Jesus name ... amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...