Tuesday, January 9, 2024

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 9th, 2024 (Praying That You Are No Longer Held Captive By What Was or What Is Going On In Your Life and Praying That You Keep Your Focus On God)

Today I pray that you move forward with God.   I pray that you are no longer held captive by what was or even by what is going on in your life but I pray that you keep your focus on God.   Today I pray that you remain strong in the Lord and the power of His might.   I pray that you remember, greater is He that is in you than anything coming against you in this world. 

 

Today I pray for your release.   I pray that you are released from those things that have you bound and I pray that you are free to pursue God persistently and consistently.   I pray that as you pursue God, I pray that He supernaturally moves in your life.   

 

I pray today for your breakthrough.   I pray that you begin to break through the boundaries that have you bound and I pray that God's blessings begin to break forth upon your life.   I pray today that God supernaturally move in ways you never imagined and I pray that as He moves that you are healed, delivered, strengthened, and provided for.   I pray God's best for you and I pray that His blessings overtake you in Jesus' name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

I Chronicles 14:11

So they came up to Baalperazim; and David smote them there. Then David said, God hath broken in upon mine enemies by mine hand like the breaking forth of waters: therefore they called the name of that place Baalperazim.

 

 

 

R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments With God

Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...