Saturday, January 13, 2024

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 13th, 2024 (Praying That You Move In Motion With God and Leave The Baggage of Hurt, Pain, Disappointment, and Unforgiveness Behind)

Today I pray that you meditate on what God has said.   I pray that you remember that He said that He is watching over His Word to perform it in your life.   I pray that you remember that He said that He will never leave you nor forsake you.   I pray that you remember that He will work everything in your life together for your good.   

 

I pray today that you see God move.   I pray that He moves in your heart, your mind, your family, your friends, your church, and your home.    I pray that He moves in supernatural ways to the point that there is no denying that it is Him moving on your behalf.   

 

I pray today that as God moves that you move in motion with Him.   I pray that you move forward with Him without looking back and I pray that you leave the baggage of hurt, pain, disappointment, and unforgiveness behind in Jesus' name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Psalm 128:1

King James Version

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord;
that walketh in His ways.

 

This is my prayer for you and your family and for me and my family as well. 


R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments With God



Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...