Monday, January 1, 2024

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 1st, 2024 (Praying That Your Obedience Triggers God's Blessings In and Over Your Life)

Today is January 1st, 2024 and today I pray that as you enter into this New Year with God that you enter in knowing that He is with you.   I pray that you know that He said that He will never leave nor forsake you.   I pray that you enter in today leaving your past behind.    

 

It is my prayer today for God to let you taste and see that He is good.   I pray that as you start this New Year off with Him that He blesses your new beginning.   I pray that He covers you and keeps you and I pray that He meet your every need.   

 

Today I am praying that you move in ways of obedience that trigger God's blessings to be poured out upon your life like never before.    I pray that you completely surrender and worship God like never before.   I pray today that you let go of all the "stuff" you have been trying to hold onto and work out on your own and I pray that you let God do what only He can do in your life.    

 

I pray today, this 1st day of this New Year, that you put the enemy in his place and that is under your feet.   I pray that all the emotions of fear that have been rising up within you are bound up and cast out right now.   I pray today that you make up in your mind that you are going to walk in faith no matter what and I pray that as you do, that you see God respond to your faith by manifesting His blessings in your life in Jesus' name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Isaiah 1:19 

King James Version

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:



 

This is my prayer for you and your family today and for me and my family as well. 

 

R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments  With God 

 

Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod

 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...